|Release time: 2018-03-10 Click times: 1051 times|
| 1. After finding that the bushing of the dry-type transformer is severely damaged and discharged, stop using it immediately and have it checked by professionals. |
2. The carbon content of the dry-type transformer oil and the excessive change in oil color are required to be inspected.
3. Oil pillow and safety air duct for dry transformer
3. The dry-type transformer catches fire. In this case, the dry-type transformer must be stopped immediately.
5. The internal noise of the dry-type transformer is very loud and there is also an explosion sound. It must be stopped immediately to prevent dangerous accidents.
6. Under the condition of normal load and cooling, the oil temperature of the dry-type transformer is abnormal, and the dry-type transformer has these symptoms when it needs to be powered off immediately. If there is no power outage, there will be danger to life. It will also damage the dry-type transformer, which needs our immediate solution. If you encounter any of the above events, you must take care to avoid danger!
| Previous post: Difference between transformer no-load and load |
Next post: Determination of dry-type transformer faults through abnormal sounds