|Release time: 2016-10-23 Click times: 1672 times|
On March 17, 2016, in order to enhance the quality of short-circuit resistance of distribution transformers (hereinafter referred to as “distribution transformers”) and ensure the quality of product supply, the State Grid Materials Department held a report on improving the short-circuit resistance of distribution transformers in Beijing. meeting. The meeting heard the provincial companies' plans for the special treatment of the short-circuit resistance of distribution transformers this year, and interviewed the Ministry of Distribution and Distribution Enterprises to propose solutions to the quality of distribution transformers. Nearly a hundred people, including the State Grid Transportation Inspection Department, State Grid Materials Company, State Grid Provincial Companies, China Electric Power Research Institute, and 69 distribution transformer manufacturing companies attended the meeting.
At the meeting, the relevant person in charge of the Chinese Academy of Electric Sciences reported the spot check of the distribution transformer and notified some representative typical fault cases. In order to ensure the quality of distribution transformers, the State Grid Operations Inspection Department puts forward three requirements for distribution transformer manufacturers from the perspective of operation and maintenance of distribution transformers:
(1) Pay great attention to the common problems of distribution changes;
(2) Take the short circuit strength and other issues of distribution transformers seriously;
(3) A targeted solution to the typical faults in the distribution transformer.
Aiming at issues such as the short-circuit resistance of distribution transformers, the provincial grid companies reported their governance plans for this year, and the distribution transformer companies participating in the meeting also explained the corresponding rectification and improvement measures.
It is reported that the State Grid will continue to increase the sampling inspection of distribution transformers, and there will be five changes in the sampling inspection requirements of distribution transformers in the future:
(1) Increasing from random inspection of some batches to random inspection of all batches;
(2) The number of random inspections per batch has been increased from one to three in the past;
(3) The sampling inspection methods will be diversified, and different inspection methods will be adopted for different distribution transformer production enterprises;
(4) Rectification requirements for unqualified products detected by sampling will be more clear;
(5) The sampling inspection requirements will be reflected in the bidding documents, and the bidding fee includes sampling inspection fees.
This meeting is a targeted rectification meeting for the distribution transformer industry. It has a warning and supervision role for various distribution transformer manufacturers. It requires that attention be paid to the short-circuit resistance and other issues of the distribution transformer from the top to the bottom. Governance measures show that the State Grid is determined to improve the quality of distribution transformers.
This also puts forward requirements for our amorphous-relevant companies. It is understood that in the overall sampling inspection results in 2015, the problem of amorphous-resistance against sudden short circuits is also very prominent. In the future production process, companies must do: from the technical perspective, strengthen the quality control of amorphous transformation, take seriously the short circuit strength of amorphous transformation and other issues; from the structural design perspective, continue to develop new technologies, new Craftsmanship, new methods. Ensuring the quality of amorphous products will be beneficial to the healthy and long-term development of the amorphous industry.
| Previous: China's transformer market share reaches 39% of the world |
Next: Pressure transmitters and electronic transformers insist on innovation