1. Connect the voltage regulator input to the power distribution board, and install a fuse that meets the power guarantee rate of the instrument on the user power distribution board to ensure the safety of electricity use.
2. Connect the power supply of the electrical equipment to the output terminals of the instrument. Note that the rated input voltage of the electrical equipment should be the same as the output of the voltage regulator. Do not connect it incorrectly.
3. Turn on the power switch of the voltage regulator first, and the work indicator light is on. Observe whether the value indicated by the voltmeter is normal. When the output voltage is normal, turn on the power switch of the electrical equipment, the voltage regulator can automatically adjust the voltage and supply power normally.
4. When the electrical equipment is not used for a long time, please turn off the power switch of the electrical equipment to reduce power consumption and extend the life of the regulator.
5. The regulator should not be used in overload. When the mains voltage is low, the output capacity decreases, and the load on the regulator should be reduced accordingly.
6. When using electrical appliances such as refrigerators, air conditioners, water pumps and other motor-operated equipment, a voltage regulator with a capacity greater than 3 times should be selected to prevent the equipment startup current from exceeding the fuse current of the regulator or the overcurrent protection circuit breaker current to stabilize the voltage. Fuse or the circuit breaker has tripped or the voltage drop is too large to work.
7. The wires connected to the voltage regulator should have a sufficient load surface to prevent heat generation and reduce voltage drop. For voltage regulators with a capacity of 2KVA or more, terminals are used for connection. A single copper wire should be used, and the terminal screws should be tightened as much as possible to prevent the connection from heating up.
8. Regardless of whether it is a single-phase or three-phase voltage regulator, after all input and output lines are connected, the power switch of the load should be turned off, and then the voltage regulator should be turned on. After checking that the output voltage is normal, turn on the power switch of the load.
Precautions for using the regulator
1. Do not use excessive loads;
2, please use enough wires;
3. Please carefully connect the input voltage and the output of the equipment;
4, the output voltage of instruments and voltage regulators must be unified;
5, please choose the input voltage switch is the same as the power supply voltage;
6. If the fuse is blown, please check the load equipment;
7, to use the same rated fuse, can not use non-rated fuses or wires;
8. Install in a dry and ventilated place.